This tour option is provided by one of our Trusted 3rd Party Partners your booking confirmation email will contain all the instructions for your tour and contact information if you have further questions. You can also call 843-380-5444 if you have further pre-booking questions.
Charleston South Carolina is long known for its excellent fishing, stunning scenery and abundant wildlife. A unique combination of history, climate, natural splendor, diversity, architecture and romantic appeal make Charleston a tourist hotspot.
Experience our all inclusive kayak fishing tours in the saltwater marshes of the Low Country.
You provide a South Carolina Saltwater Fishing License, we provide everything else
At Carolina Kayak Fishing Adventure we offer outings for up to five clients at once. Every client gets their own pedal driven kayak, fishing gear and safety gear along with a group Guide to escort them to some of the most active fishing spots.
3HR CHARLESTON KAYAK FISHING TOUR
3hrs | $98 PER PERSON
INDIVIDUALS/GROUPS UP TO 5 PPL | TOURS START AT 9AM & 1PM
This tour is designed for that quick get away from the real world and to reset life. You can choose an early morning trip starting your day off or end the day with an early afternoon trip. Our 3 hour trips makes it simple for you to experience saltwater kayak fishing for less than $100 and is a great adventure and value for individuals, couples or small groups.
6HR GROUP KAYAK FISHING TOUR
6hrs | $180 per person
min 4 people | tours start at 9am
In our six hour adventure we provide for group reservations of 4 or more. Are you and your family and friends ready to do some serious fishing? Enjoy a day on the water and take advantage of this bargain. The added time on the water means you will explore farther, fish longer and hone your kayak fishing skills giving you that added chance to catch that monster. Contact us for more information about this incredible outing.
INCLUDED IN EACH OF OUR KAYAK FISHING TOURS IS:
- Basic pedal drive and rudder mechanics and kayak control with paddles.
- Choosing the best bait for desired fish.
- Securing and baiting hooks, tie lures, advice in catching and landing fish safely.
- Safe hook removal and safe catch release.
- Helping with reel, rod or equipment issues.
- Helping secure and remove anchor poles and using trolley systems.
- Taking photos and video of your group.
- 12.5' Made in America, "Lighting Strike HD", pedal fishing kayak.
- Made in America, "Freedom Pedal Drive", system for your kayak.
- Accent kayak paddle with safety leash and attached DNR measurement sticker.
- Quick guide to local fish and South Carolina DNR regulations
- Personal disposable emergency whistle
- Personal emergency rain poncho
- USCG approved adjustable Life Vests with accessory pockets.
- Waterproof hand held walkie-talkie for easy and quiet communication with others in your group.
- Waterproof box for your electronics and keys.
- 10' Anchor pole, trolley system and emergency quick release.
- 6.5' Open face Shakespeare 2000 or similar reel with an Ungly stick GX2 or similar rod.
- Adjustable Scotty rod holder with multiple tracks for preferred mounting.
- Light tackle box and supplies with assorted hooks, weights, lures, leaders and boobers.
- Large fish grippers, hook puller and catch net.